sábado, 22 de mayo de 2010

♠Interview one hero..!! ♠

What`s your name?
My name was Sebastian Francisco de Miranda Rodriguez.

Where are you from?
I was from caracas, Venezuela.


When were you born?
I was born on July 14, 1816. 

Who is your hero?
My hero was Simon Bolivar, because the freedman many nations and it does not do anyone.

What do you do? 
I was the teacher and the guide of Simon Bolivar in his exploits. I had studies of religion, arithmetic and geography. I did the course of Arts in the University of Caracas studying the matters of logic, Physics and metaphysics to obatain the graduate`s title with which one was initiating studies in theology, Jurisprudence or Medicine.

What have you done that can be considered heroic? 
Well, Trip during grate part of my life taking part in conflicts armed to the service of diverse countries, between which three wars stand out in favour of the democracy. The independence of the United States, The French Revolution, event of which I was an out-standing protagonist, by what the Hero`s title of the revolution was granted me, and the wars of Spanish-American Independence.
Another thing that I consider heroic is that my name is recorded in the Arch of the Victory in Paris. My portrait forms a part of the Gallery of the prominent figures in the palace og Versailles; my statue is opposite to that of the General Kellerman in Valmy`s Field, France.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario